Sunday, May 25, 2008

Part Two

This Saturday I went back to Bakersfield to put the finishing touches on Meghan's place. When I got there at 7:55 Meghan did not answer her phone.
So I went out for breakfast all by my self.

When I got back to her place at 8:45 she still was not picking up her phone, so I

rang the door bell and woke everyone up! It seams my daughter had a very late night or should I say early 3:00 AM out.

I put her to work and we finished with this.




Not bad for two ladies if I say so myself. I was going to return home that night, but a big dust storm kept me from returning Saterday night. As I was leaving Sunday very early so I could make it to early service at church, I found that I had misjudeged I pipe that had broken during our work. Oops !!! Sorry Meghan.

4 comments:

lisa d said...

another one sucked into the blogosphere...welcome!!!

Anonymous said...

More like forced in!

lisa d said...

haha- hey, whatever it takes!

barefootkangaroo said...

Yes!!! Welcome Sherry!!!