Sunday, October 5, 2008

My Friend





Liz Dobbs Favela has been one of my best friends for over 42 years. The day my family moved in next door to her family on a little cul de sac , May 11, 1966. She ran up to me in the front yard and puffed up her chest and said I'm going to be 7 this week! How old are you?




She has been a part of my life sense. We have had our good times and our bad, yet we still share a wonderful bond.






We try and get together at least once a month. Not always easy to do but well worth the effort. Love ya Liz.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've GOTTA leave on a comment on this one! We can't let 42 years of "Best Friendship" go by without saying something special, right?

I have never had a better friend in all my life, than you, Sherry. You have been with me in every single life event...and I know deep in my heart that you will always be there for me in the future. You are a gift from God.
And you're still my best friend after all of these years!
Love you! Liz